Firstly, Thank you for visiting our web site, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Louise Carrier is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Louise Carrier may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2017.
“Louise Carrier” is a trading name of Louise Carrier Limited.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and sometimes other relevant personal information
- Contact information including email address
- Postal Address information for the purpose of billing and product delivery
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order fullfillment and tracking
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Louise Carrier is fully PCI compliant and is enrolled in Trustwave’s Trusted Commerce™ program. Click the logo below for more information.
This site is protected by Trustwave’s Trusted Commerce program
For more information on cookies, like what the heck they are and how we use them please see our cookie section
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us here We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Shopping Experience: cookies to remember your shopping session allowing you to complete standard tasks such as adding items to your basket, viewing items you have previously looked at as well as many other useful pieces of eCommerce functionality.
- Analytics: cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Note: If you disable cookies this website will not function correctly and it is unlikely you will be able to make a successful purchase.